Man trimming coconut leaves electrocuted
A 46-year-old farmer was electrocuted on top of a coconut tree in Barangay Looc, Santander town, Cebu on Thursday afternoon.
The man was identified as Elominado Nero.
According to PO1 Jericho Señagan, desk officer of Santander Police, the victim touched an uninsulated live wire of Cebu Electric Cooperative (CEBECO) II while pruning the leaves of the coconut tree.
He was rushed to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival by attending physicians.
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.