Quantcast
Home » Camp Crame You are browsing entries tagged with “Camp Crame”

No guns yet for City Hall officials

By:

Cebu City Hall officials would have to wait a little bit longer before they could use their issued firearms again as the Firearms and Explosive Division (FED) in Camp Crame has asked the General Services Office (GSO) to submit a new set of requirements after the documents that they submitted earlier had already expired. General […]

Posted: April 27th, 2017 in Headlines | Read More »

Camp Crame orders suspension of CIDG-7 anti-drug ops

By:

The Criminal Investigation and Detection Group in Central Visayas (CIDG-7) will temporarily keep their hands off drug-related operations. Chief Insp. Hector Amancia, deputy chief of CIDG-7, said they received a memorandum regarding the matter from Camp Crame last April 6. He did not cite any reason. “It is not for us to comment on the […]

Posted: April 18th, 2017 in Breaking | Read More »

Agustin replaces Lawas as PRO-7 deputy director

By: ,

CEBU CITY–The Police Regional Office in Central Visayas (PRO-7) has a new deputy director for operations. Senior Supt. Dennis Agustin, chief of the directorial staff of the PRO-7, assumed the second top position in the regional police, replacing Senior Supt. Rey Lyndon Lawas who was transferred to Camp Crame. Philippine National Police chief Director General […]

Posted: March 27th, 2017 in Breaking | Read More »

Sabalones no longer under CIDG custody

By:

Self-confessed Cebuano drug lord Franz Sabalones is no longer in the custody of the Philippine National Police. According to his lawyer, Louie Arma, there is no basis to hold Sabalones in Camp Crame. Arma declined to reveal the whereabouts of his client for security purposes. “He’s not in the custody of Camp Crame because there […]

Posted: March 10th, 2017 in Headlines | Read More »

De Lima, Dayan occupy separate detention facilities

By:

Senator Leila de Lima and her former lover and aide Ronnie Dayan were detained on Friday at Camp Crame in Quezon City and Muntinlupa police, respectively, less than 24 hours after a Muntinlupa court ordered their arrest. Judge Juanita Guerrero of Muntinlupa Regional Trial Court Branch 204 ordered arresting officers from the Criminal Investigation and […]

Posted: February 24th, 2017 in Headlines | Read More »

Napolcom: Police need to regroup, rethink role in war on drugs

By:

THE country’s police force should not be discouraged by their withdrawal from the government’s anti-drug operations, the regional chief of the National Police Commission (Napolcom) said yesterday. Rather, Napolcom regional director Homer Cabaral told the police during yesterday’s 26th Philippine National Police Foundation Day observance, that they should “step back, analyze their performance and regroup” […]

Posted: February 20th, 2017 in Headlines | Read More »

PRO-7 pushes for transfer of 29 cops

By:

ABOUT 29 police officers were recommended for transfer from Central Visayas to Basilan, the Police Regional Office (PRO-7) said yesterday. Chief Supt. Noli Taliño, PRO-7 chief, said he was requested by Camp Crame to submit a list of police officers who were reinstated after an investigation. “And so we submitted some names last Tuesday. It […]

Posted: February 15th, 2017 in Headlines | Read More »

Korean ‘gangsters’

By:

The existence of a Korean crime syndicate in Cebu and the rest of the country reminds us of those countless movies involving a large foreign community in a foreign land in which the host government takes pains to talk things through with the foreigners to arrive at a common solution to their problem. By their […]

Posted: February 9th, 2017 in Opinion | Read More »

Digong sends off ‘crook cops’ to Basilan with insults

By:

MANILA — President Duterte challenged 228 errant policemen to a gun duel as he showered them with insults and all kinds of expletives when they were presented to him in Malacañang on Tuesday. The searing mid-afternoon heat was no match for Duterte’s profanity-laden outburst, which was shown live on national television and various social media […]

Posted: February 7th, 2017 in Nation | Read More »

Mall bomb threat a hoax

By:

Police Regional Office in Central Visayas (PRO 7) director Chief Superintendent Noli Taliño and the management of the country’s leading malls have refuted rumors being circulated through text messages and the internet of a bomb threat in its malls in Cebu. This after a memorandum of the supposed bomb threat on SM malls that was […]

Posted: February 5th, 2017 in Breaking | Read More »