Lineman electrocuted in Mandaue, suffer second degree burns, recuperating at hospital

Mary Rose Sagarino 01/13/2022

MANDAUE CITY, Philippines — A 36-year-old lineman is recuperating at the hospital after he suffered second degree burns when he was electrocuted while repairing power lines in Sitio Sudlon, Barangay Maguikay, Mandaue City on Thursday morning, January…

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.