Osmeña: ‘Don’t worry about me’

By: Morexette Erram July 31,2018 - 12:59 PM

Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmeña said he has no plans to beef up his own security.

Osmeña received a warning last week that he and Tejero Barangay Councilman Jessielou Cadungog are being targetted to be killed.

Osmeña has no intention to seek help from the national government.

“Don’t worry about me,” the mayor said.

Meanwhile, the mayor added that he will push through with his plans to fly to the United States for a mini-surgery.

“I already postponed my trip three times. I will push through with this trip. If something happens, I don’t care, I’ll come back right away,” said Osmeña.

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: beef, Cebu‬, city, mayor, Osmeña, own, plans, security, States, Tomas, United, UP

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and
acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.