Four Carolinians top 2018 Bar Exams
CEBU CITY, Philippines – – The University of San Carlos (USC) once again proved its dominance in the field as it produced four topnotchers in the 2018 Bar Examinations.
Marcley Augustus Natu-El ranked second with 87.53%, following Ateneo De Manila University’s Sean James Borja with a score of 89.306%.
Mark Lawrence C. Badayos placed third (85.842%). Jebb Lynus Q. Cane landed on the ninth place with 84.805% while Alen Joel R. Pita ranked 10th at 84.693 percent.
The results of the 2018 Bar Examinations was released by the Supreme Court of the Philippines on Friday, May 3, 2019.
At least 1,800 passed the exams out of the 8,155 takers, which placed the passing rate at 22.07%.
The following are the topnotchers:
- Sean James Borja, Ateneo De Manila University (89.306%)
- Marcley Augustus Natu-el, University of San Carlos (87.53%)
- Mark Lawrence Badayos, University of San Carlos (85.842%)
- Daniel John Fordan, Ateneo de Manila University (85.443%)
- Katrina Monica Gaw, Ateneo de Manila University (85.421%)
- Nadaine Tongco, University of the Philippines (85.032%)
- Patricia Sevilla (University of the Philippines (84.859%)
- Kathrine Ting, De La Salle University-Manila (84.857%)
- Jebb Lynus Cane, University of San Carlos (84.805%)
- Alen Joel Pita, University of San Carlos (84.693%)
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.