CEBU CITY, Philippines— It is that time of the year again when student-athletes shine in their respective sports in the hopes of winning big during the most coveted sporting event in Cebu, the Cebu Schools Athletic Foundation Inc., (CESAFI).
Student-athletes, coaches, teachers, and organizers always make it a point to give their all during the games.
WELCOME TO CESAFI SEASON 23LOOK: Showing a burst of energy and anticipation, student-athletes coming from the…
And what better way to hype our athletes than to do some fun things to show how fun Cesafi seasons are?
Here are some fun ways you can do during Cesafi season:
- Attend Games: Cheer for your favorite Cesafi team at basketball, volleyball, or other sporting events. The energy in the stadium is infectious!
- Team Spirit: Deck yourself out in your school’s colors in banners, props, and even uniforms, and join the lively crowds in supporting your team.
- Take photos and videos: Take as many videos and photos as you can and tag players to give them a boost of confidence and to gain more sports enthusiasts to go watch and support players during their games.
- Themed Outfits: Have fun dressing up in sports-themed outfits or jerseys, and challenge your friends to a fashion showdown.
- Volunteer: Contribute to the Cesafi spirit by volunteering at events or games as an usher, part of the social media team, or admin.
- Meet the Athletes: Seek opportunities to meet Cesafi athletes, get autographs, and hear their stories.
PASABAAY, PAKUSUGAY UG SYAGIT SA CESAFI OPENINGWATCH: Students from different schools in Cebu convene at the Cebu Coliseum to support their respective teams competing in the 23rd Season of the CESAFI on Saturday, September 23. | via Recca Romulo #CDNDigital
Posted by CDN Digital on Friday, September 22, 2023
For the 23rd season of Cesafi let’s bring back the mayhem with a bang and show support to each game played!
Do you have a memorable Cesafi story you want to share?