Missing boy found dead in Budlaan

By: Dominic D. Yasay November 24,2016 - 10:26 PM

AN eight-year-old boy was found dead along Tac-an Road in Barangay Budlaan, Cebu City past 6 a.m. yesterday.

Luigi Olivar, who had been missing since Wednesday afternoon, was identified by his mother Loida. Bruises were seen on the boy’s body.

According to Loida, Luigi had been helping him wash the dishes and do the laundry despite his mental disability. The boy went out of their house when the water had stopped as he was doing the chores.

PO3 Winston Magdadaro, investigator of the Cebu City Police Office homicide division, said he believed that Luigi was hit by a car.

“There’s a possibility that his body was thrown there after he was hit,” he said.

The boy’s mother said they had been looking for Luigi since 3 p.m. on Wednesday.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: boy, bruise, bruises, CCPO, Cebu City Police Office, child, dead, death, missing, thrown, Wednesday

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.