Construction worker electrocuted

By: Rene Alima June 22,2016 - 08:13 PM

image

A construction worker dies after he accidentally got electrocuted while repairing a house in Barangay Maslog, Danao City last Tuesday noon.

Pronounced dead on arrival at Danao District Hospital, the construction worker was identified as Renan Pleños, 32, married, and a resident of Barangay Cambanay, Danao City.

Investigation conducted according to PO3 Arnold Labini of Danao Police that victim while repairing the house of Allan Cuba but accidentally touched a tool called ‘grinder’ which was already electrically grounded.

Victim sustained burns on his hand and was immediately rescued by the house owner when he saw Pleños lying on the ground. However, the victim did not reach the district hospital alive.

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: Barangay Cambanay, Barangay Maslog, Burns, Cambanay, Cebu, construction worker, Danao, Danao City, Danao District Hospital, District Hospital, electricity, electrocuted, Grinder, Maslog

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and
acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.