Bank damaged by fire
A bank located along General Maxilom Avenue was damaged by fire at past noon Sunday.
Senior Fire Officer Emiliano Daño said the fire was caused by a lighted cigarette butt allegedly left by one of the employees working in the building beside a stockpile of construction waste materials at the back portion of BPI Financial Center.
The three floors of the four-story building were damaged. An on-duty security personnel injured his right foot after he stepped into a protruding metal rod inside a hole. Damages were placed at P10,000.
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.