Cebu City Hall on alert in wake of Davao City bombing
CEBU City Hall is now on alert in the wake of Friday evening’s bombing in Davao City.
Nagiel Bañacia, Cebu City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office (CCDRRMC) chief, advised the public to stay at home if they don’t have any business or work outside.
He also urged netizens to refrain from posting unofficial and unverified reports in their social media accounts to prevent panic. And in case of bombing incidents Bañacia said people should leave the area immediately and avoid taking selfies.
“Refrain from calling the hotline number if you dont have any emergency,” Bañacia stated in his social media account.
Here’s the complete list as detailed by Bañacia in his Facebook account:
In case of Bombing Incident…
1. Leave the area immediately. NO selfie Please.
2. Avoid crowds for groups of people maybe targeted for second attack
3. Avoid abandoned cars or trucks for these may contain explosives.
4. Stay away from the blast area you may got hurt from the ruins like broken glass. And above all you may compromise the evidences necessary in the post blast investigation.
5. Refrain from calling the hotline number if you dont have emergency.
6. Free the street from traffic obstruction to allow emergency responders to bring the wounded to the nearest hospital.
7. Listen to the radio for instructions, monitor my official social account page for accurate updates.
8. DO NOT post in your social media account unverified and unofficial information to avoid panic.
9. Stay at Home, keep calm
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.