cdn mobile

Faulty wiring causes fire in Alaska-Mambaling

By: Fe Marie Dumaboc April 04,2017 - 07:01 PM

A house was damaged by a fire in Barangay Alaska-Mambaling, Cebu City at 3:50 p.m. on Tuesday.

No one was reported hurt by the fire, which was caused by a faulty electrical wiring, said Senior Fire Officer 1 Marissa Cariño.

The fire was put out at 4:12 p.m. with damage estimated at P45,000.

Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.

Subscribe to our daily newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: Alaska Mambaling, Cebu, Cebu City, fire, wire, wiring

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.