Electrician died at work in pig farm

By: Rene Alima July 26,2017 - 06:58 PM

A NEWLY hired electrician died as he tried to fix some wiring at the piggery farm in Barangay Uwak, Asturias town at 7 pm last Tuesday.

Asturias police identified the 42-year-old victim as Ramil Taghoy, a native of Maramag town in Bukidnon province who resided at Sitio San Miguel brgy. Uwak Asturias.

PO3 Niño Villaceran of the Asturias police precinct said Taghoy got electrocuted after touching a live wire, causing him to fall three meters off the ground. He was rushed to the nearest hospital where he died.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: died, electrician, farm, pig, work

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.