GCash, the Philippines’ number one finance super app, has partnered with PasaJob, the country’s first and only long-chain referral-based employment platform, to introduce a brand-new way of earning money aside from the regular 9-5 or business via referrals. Users may earn up to Php10,000 by successfully referring their friends and family for any job opportunity.
In line with our vision of ‘Finance for All’, this partnership is a good opportunity for our millions of users to earn additional income and to look for their dream jobs that are being offered by the biggest and best companies in the Philippines.
Chief People Officer, GCash
With this partnership, GCash and PasaJob are launching GJobs, a new GCash feature that leverages referrals to make hiring easier, faster, and more reliable, as vouched for by professionals.
“In line with our vision of ‘Finance for All’, this partnership is a good opportunity for our millions of users to earn additional income and to look for their dream jobs that are being offered by the biggest and best companies in the Philippines.” said GCash Chief People Officer Robert Gonzales. “We’re starting with big companies right now but we’re really hoping we can attract micro, small, and medium enterprises as well in posting their job requirements on GJobs.”
To use the feature, simply navigate through the GCash app and tap “View All.” Scroll down to the “Enjoy” category where you can find the “Jobs” icon. Once the user clicks on the Jobs Icon, they will be able to refer jobs from reputable companies from BPO to IT, Sales, and over 20 more industries with their corresponding referral fees, totaling millions of potential earnings for referrers.
How to refer and earn through GJobs?
- Run through the job list and carefully assess if anyone from your network fits the job qualifications and could be a qualified candidate.
- Search the job list with ease by utilizing the filters for different categories or sorting the jobs according to the newest listings, top salary, or top referral fee.
- Once you find the perfect job, click the “Refer” button.
- Enter the full name and email address of the person you will refer the job to. You have six referral credits per job opening, and make sure to read the payout rules for your potential earnings.
- Whenever you make a referral, you and your referee will receive an email from PasaJob. You can also check the status of your referrals by tapping “Referrals” on the navigation bar at the bottom of the app.
- If a referral leads to a successful hire, you, as the referrer, will receive the referral fee as a reward based on the job’s payout schedule, and terms. Just like that, you’re all set to earn more while helping your friends and loved ones find their dream jobs!