Fire burns down staff house in subdivision

By: Marc Eric Cosep July 05,2017 - 03:49 PM

A fire burned down a staff house and damaged a guest house in Espina Village, B. Rodriguez St. Cebu City at 1:14 Wednesday afternoon.

Firefighters put out the fire at 2:06 pm. Senior Fire Officer Pier Abellana said a fan at the staff house of Atty. Jose Espilita overheated and burst into flames and spread to the nearby guest house.

No one was hurt and damages were pegged at P80,000, Abellana said.

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: Atty, breakhouse, Burns, Cebu‬, down, fire, House, overheated, staff, Subdivision

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and
acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.