Father, baby hurt after butane canister explodes in Canduman market

By: Alven Marie A. Timtim January 06,2020 - 05:33 PM

CEBU CITY, Philippines — A two-year-old baby and his father are treated by medical responders after they sustained burns when a butane canister in their stove exploded at past 4 p.m. today, January 6, 2020, in Barangay Canduman, Mandaue City.

Senior Fire Officer 1 Wendell Villanueva of the Mandaue City Fire Department, told CDN Digital that the butane canister exploded while the father was cooking in their stall inside the public market of the barangay.

Villanueva said that the butane canister might have leaked, which led to the explosion, that ended with the father and his child to suffer burns parts of their bodies. | Alven Marie A. Timtim 

Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.

Subscribe to our daily newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: baby, burn, butane canister, Canduman, father, fire, market
Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.