MCPO: 17 drug suspects dead

By Julit C. Jainar |September 05,2016 - 11:20 PM

THE Mandaue City Police Office (MCPO) has recorded a total of 17 drug pushers and users dead since it intensified its anti-drug campaign from July 1 to September 1.

Those drug suspects, who were killed, had earlier surrendered to the police but returned to their illegal drug activities, said said Supt. Jovito Canlapan, Deputy City Director for Operations.

“Usually their reason why they returned to illegal activities is it’s already their source of income,” Canlapan said.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.