Two houses destroyed by fire in Banawa

By: Dominic D. Yasay, Lesley Cara Delos Santos September 11,2016 - 03:54 PM

Two houses made out of light materials were destroyed by a fire that broke out at Upper Gun Club, Sitio Banawa in Barangay Guadalupe at 10:20 am Sunday.

Firefighters said an unplugged electrical appliance caused the fire which started in the room of Guillerma Amante.

Roxanne Aquilos, Amante’s daughter-in-law, said Amante left her radio unplugged.

Aquilos recalls hearing distorted sounds produced by Amante’s radio before the fire broke out.

No one was hurt and damages were pegged at P30,000.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.