Bank damaged by fire

By: Dominic D. Yasay September 18,2016 - 10:31 PM

A BANK located along General Maxilom Avenue was damaged by fire at past noon Sunday.

Senior Fire Officer Emiliano Daño said the fire was caused by a lighted cigarette but allegedly left by one of the employees working in the building beside a stockpile of construction waste materials at the back portion of BPI Financial Center.

The three floors of the four-story building were damaged. A security guard identified as Rolito Yanoc injured his right foot after he stepped into a protruding metal rod inside a hole.

The first floor houses BPI. Damages were placed at P10,000.

Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.

Subscribe to our daily newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: BPI, fire

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.