Watching The Avengers: Endgame? Here’s a quick survival guide
Cebu City, Philippines— The Avengers: Endgame has finally made it cinemas.
This much anticipated finale between the Avengers and Thanos is three hours and two minutes long.
Here is a survival guide for all Marvel fans in watching the movie.
1. Arrive at the cinemas early. You wouldn’t want to miss any part of the movie.
2. Go to the restroom before you make yourself comfortable. It’s a long movie.
3. Wear comfortable clothes, so you can move freely when the scenes get intense.
4. Go with the people who know the story so no one keeps on asking what’s going on.
5. Make sure you had enough sleep before watching the movie.
6. Bring enough food and water. Popcorns are highly recommended.
7. Bring a box of tissue. This movie might surprisingly be a tearjerker.
8. Put your phone in silent mode.
9. DON’T POST SPOILERS.
#Endgame is considered the biggest sequel to every Marvel Comic Universe movie.
Just follow these simple survival guide to have the ultimate #Endgame experience. /bmjo
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.