DOLE Kabuhayan awardees set to receive additional cash incentives
CEBU CITY, Philippines — All awardees of the Department of Labor and Employment in Central Visayas’ (DOLE-7) Kabuhayan Awards or the Best DOLE-Assisted Livelihood Projects last May 2022 will soon receive additional cash incentives.
This was confirmed by DOLE-7 director Lilia Estillore following the advice that the DOLE Regional Office recently received.
In a statement, DOLE-7 said that additional cash awards amounting to a total of P134,000 will be given to
the winners of the following categories:
- Best Performing Accredited Co-Partner or ACP- P20,000
- Best Performing Local Government Unit or LGU- P20,000
- Best DOLE-Assisted Livelihood Project in Individual Category-
- Best DOLE-Assisted Livelihood Project in Group Category-
- Top Performing People’s Organization or DOLE Field Office
TUPAD Focal Person- P7,000
- Top Performing People’s Organization or DOLE
Field Office Livelihood Focal Person- P7,000.
TUPAD, or Tulong Panghanapbuhay sa Ating Disadvantaged/Displaced Workers, is a community-based package of assistance that provides displaced workers, underemployed workers, and seasonal workers with emergency employment for a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 30 days, depending on the nature of the work to be performed.
Estillore said the initiative honors the outstanding accomplishments demonstrated by beneficiaries, implementers, and partners in the implementation of the various categories of DOLE Kabuhayan Awards.
The following are the regional winners who previously received cash awards and plaques of recognition during the DOLE 2022 Kabuhayan Awards held in Manila last May 27, 2022 will receive additional cash incentives:
(1) AMCHA Multi-Purpose Cooperative in Toledo as Best ACP
Implementing the DOLE Integrated Livelihood Program or DILP;
(2) LGU-Barili, Cebu as Best Local Government Unit Implementing
(3) Mr. Elvis M. Igot on his Evest Tailoring Services in Lapulapu City as
Best DOLE Assisted Livelihood Project in Individual Category;
(4) Bojo Aloguinsan Eco-Tourism Association on their Bojo River Eco-
Cultural Tour Project as Best DOLE Assisted Livelihood Project in
(5) Ms. Bless M. De Padua of the DOLE-Negros Oriental Field Office as
Best Performing Provincial/Field Office’s TUPAD Focal Person; and
(6) Mr. Ervin A. Demiar of the DOLE-Bohol Field Office as Best
Performing Provincial/Field Office Livelihood Focal Person.
The DOLE Kabuhayan Awards and the Awarding of Best DOLE-Assisted Livelihood Projects was institutionalized through the issuance of Administrative Order No. 32, Series of 2020.
DOLE said that because of the Kabuhayan Awards, not only the best practices of outstanding livelihood projects are showcased but also its various government partners and non-government organizations which significantly contributed to the successful implementation of the DOLE Kabuhayan and TUPAD programs.
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.