How to report an overcharging taxi driver
1. Note the taxi’s body number or plate number
2. Call the hotline of LTFRB-7 231-6221
3. Or visit the complaints desk of the LTFRB office in North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
4. LTFRB will call the taxi operator and driver to ask their side.
5. If the offense is admitted, an Inspection Report Summons (IRS) will be issued for ”overcharging and fines will be imposed on the driver and operator.
6. If the driver denies the charge, LTFRB will inform the complainant and set a hearing for all parties.
— Interview with LTFRB-7 OIC Reynaldo Elnar
Subscribe to our regional newsletter
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.