No threats in Cebu amid Basilan bombing, says PRO-7

By Benjie B. Talisic |August 07,2018 - 02:21 PM

 

Supt. Reyman Tolentin, spokesperson of Police Regional Office in Central Visayas (PRO-7), said the police have not monitored any imminent threat in the metropolis since the deadly bombing by suspected Islamic militants in Basilan province last week.

The police force in Central Visayas was put on ‘heightened alert’ after a directive was issued by Chief Supt. Debold Sinas, PRO-7 director.

Tolentin said the Mactan Cebu International Airport (MCIA) is the focus of their monitoring.

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.