Muslim students land in hospital due to food poisoning
About 16 Muslim students who attended a convention in Eco-Tech, Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City, were brought to hospitals due to food poisoning.
Nagiel Bañacia, disaster management risk reduction office chief of Cebu City, the students were delegates to the Musa Baqa Convention skills competition for Muslim students held at Eco-Tech.
He said the students experienced vomiting and diarrhea after eating supper.
Bañacia said the victims were now confined at Perpetual Soccor Hospital and Cebu Doctors Hospital.
Department of Education (DepEd) -7 information officer Amaryllis Villarmia said that everything now is under control.
He added that the activity would last within this week.
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.