Manufacturer’s stockade in Inayawan catches fire

By Delta Dyrecka C. Letigio |December 06,2018 - 06:07 PM

CDN PHOTO Delta Letigio

CEBU CITY, Philippines- Part of the stockade of a furniture manufacturing company was burned in a fire along White Road in Barangay Inayawan, Cebu City, on Thursday afternoon, December 6.

According to the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) investigator, SFO3 Dionysio Regasa, the fire began at around 4:45 p.m. in the house of a certain Romeo Zapanta, 76, which is located beside the furniture stock room.

Regasa said that Zapanta may have left his cooking which started the fire.

The estimated damage for the fire was pegged at P10, 000.

The fire was put out at 5:15 p.m.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.