Claudine Barretto appears to be in fighting form as she accused two individuals and “their minions” of taking her down, although she has yet to uncover their identities.
Barretto made the accusation on her Instagram account on Sunday, Oct. 8, while sharing a glimpse of professional volleyball players Michelle Morente, Jessey De Leon, Kai Nepomuceno-Baloaloa with husband Ken Baloaloa, and Jeanette Panaga’s visit. She refers to them as her “babies.”
“I didn’t want them to see me in pain because of certain issues and people who are taking me down again. As an ate to my volleyball babies, I have to be strong for my little sisters just in case they need me,” said Barretto.
The actress then spoke about “losing projects left and right” because of these two unnamed individuals, saying she’s ready to “fight back.”
“The battle that [I’ll] be going through. I’m done protecting these people. The witch hunt begins,” she said. “I’ve been losing projects left and right because of these two people and their minions. Lalaban na ako (I will fight back).”
Barretto earned support from Panaga, De Leon, Morente, and fellow actress Geneva Cruz in the comments, while others speculated that she was referring to her ex-husband Raymart Santiago in her post.
The actress previously spoke about Santiago “suddenly not being a good father” to their children last August, where she claimed the actor had tried to get custody of Santino and Sabina.
On the other hand, Barretto’s camp revealed plans to take legal action against former sexy star Sabrina M following the latter’s claims that she was in a relationship with the late heartthrob Rico Yan.