Ukay-ukay stall damaged by fire in Colon Street

By: Benjie B. Talisic February 24,2018 - 01:31 PM

A fire alarm, which raised to second alarm, was responded by the Cebu City Fire Department in Colon Street, Barangay Kalubihan, Cebu City past 4 a.m., Saturday.

The fire damaged the stall owned by Sarah Magsingit, who sells secondhand ready-to-wear clothes.

The estimated damage amounted to P50,000.

SFO3 Alberto Jagdon told Cebu Daily News that electrical misuse possibly caused the fire.

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: Cebu City, Colon Street, electrical misuse, fire, ukay-ukay

Subscribe to our regional newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and
acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.