Boy dies by electrocution in Cebu

By: Benjie B. Talisic May 16,2018 - 02:48 PM

A 7-year-old boy died after being electrocuted by a live wire in Barangay Toong, Cebu City past 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 15.

The victim was identified as Roel Serito Jr.

SPO3 Rommel Bangcog of the Cebu City police homicide section said that Serito Jr. was heading to the comfort room outside their house when he accidentally touched a live wire on the pathway.

Bangcog added that medical personnel tried to revive the victim but he was declared dead.

The family of young Serito did not file a case against the electric company.

Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.

Subscribe to our daily newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.

Read Next

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

TAGS: boy, dies, electrocution

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.