Nine students admitted to hospitals for food poisoning
NINE students were admitted to two hospitals in Cebu City for food poisoning after eating ice pops Wednesday morning.
The students of Malubog Integrated School at Barangay Malubog, Cebu City all vomited after eating the ice pops at the canteen. One of the parents, Renalyn Englaterra, said her son had vomited four times after eating an ice pop at 9 am.
She said her son was brought by his teachers to their home before she brought him to Chong Hua Hospital for a checkup. Eight of the boy’s classmates were also rushed to the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC).
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.