Eight hospitalized for food poisoning
At least eight persons were hospitalized for food poisoning after eating a root crop locally known as “kuot” in San Francisco town, Camotes Island, Cebu on Thursday (July 12).
Dr. Rene Catan, head of Provincial Health Office (PHO), said that the victims have shown symptoms of poisoning such as vomiting.
Catan advised the public to be careful in eating root crops.
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Cebudailynews. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.